1) At mission*social, each organization or individual can have their own space to work. However, we offer a lower cost shared desk option for smaller orgs or individuals.
2) We are not a launchpad. mission*social is an ideal workspace to nurture your organization sustainably without all the daily dramas of the tech bubble.
3) Everyone at mission*social is involved in work they love. You will be surrounded by people trying to make a difference, not those looking to cash in on the latest internet widget or new financial model.
- Shared space with cutting-edge social enterprises/entrepreneurs and non-profits
- Open office “loft” space layout
- Top floor of the building
- Passenger and freight elevators
- Outfit the space you rent as you need or rent furnished desk space or shared desk space
- Optional 24/7 access with your own key
Access to the following office features:
- Three shared conference rooms setup with Skype video conferencing equipment
- Private phone booths for phone and internet calls
- Redundant high speed internet; wifi and wired
- Pool table
- Shared kitchen space with fridge, microwave, semi-auto espresso machine, and stove
- Cleaning services
- Utilities (garbage, electricity, wifi, etc.)
- Powell Street BART Station
- MUNI Buses 14/14X or 30 & 45 Stockton
- 5th & Mission Parking Garage
- Metered street parking
- Easy access from highways 80, 101 and 280